Bithoor, Kanpur, India

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Professionalism

I m often held back..by professionalism....just think about it..infact i cnt think about it..cuz its around me..al the time..where i m rite now..that place is full of professional ppl..the ambience kills me at times..and i m dead..dead to hell/heaven...but...again...i get up again..just to fight back...just to sustain...to remain alive..I am not too sure how far wil I b able to manage ..but I ll try my best..my level best... thats about it...n thats for 2de!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

life is professional...agreed... everybody around is... but then..isn't the fun of fighting against it by being an integral part of the bandwagon quite engrossing... you become so damn professional coping up with professional people around...