Bithoor, Kanpur, India

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hurt me!

some weird reasons of me gettign a hairline fracture cals for a bed rest. Weird no! Only when u r on bedrest you wanna work like dogs. you want your love to be with u, to pamper you. you wanna be close to ur mom and what not!! Guess life's like that! Its like craving for the impossible..
These days m spending my time.. with just myself.. with little touch from my love...


Expectations are taking me nowhere!! Just make me sad everyday.. you feel more like that in illness... but the best part of getting ill is to behave like mature souls around (if u aint one).. step on the path of being independent (so called) .. and yeah gain sympathy by your guide to bunk lab!!!
Hopin' to get well soon.. and start hopping aroun' here n thr!!

God bless me! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope that the "hair-line fracture" gets cured soon..and gives you enough excuses to miss labs more often...