Bithoor, Kanpur, India

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nostalgia

End of another semester at IIT Kanpur.. One batch would move out this May.. another batch would enter in August.. This cycle reminds me of my Gargi Days.. Gargi is a famous college in South Campus, University of Delhi ( for those who dnt know). Cried like anything when I left school.. that I dnt wanna enter college.. it will be damn professional.. But cried even more after leaving Gargi.. I have made the best of frnds at Gargi .. enjoyed my life to the fullest.. Not giving damn to even the most serious issues... Life has been fun .. with a group of five..known as NDPV- square--- who always enjoyed every moment.. had fixed seats.. second bench corner most.. and booked everything from microscopes... to slides.. to turns during experiments. Three years passed by like three days.. Today, it gives me immense pleasure to having taken the right decision to chose such frnds.. at the same time it makes me nostaligic when i even get to think of it.
I still have the T-shirt five of us bought..which mentioned clearly our motto of life..
" If life is a waste of time.. and time is a waste of life.. then lets get all wasted together to have the time of our lives.." -- we loved getting wasted together for three years from movies.. to barsita.. to our fnd dibbi's wedding... to bitching.. and mast drives.. and I hope we continue doing the same..
Cheers to the lovely times spent at Gargi with some of my great frnds.. God Bless you all!!

No comments: